Thank you to all who are able to provide supplies in support of the students at the Literacy Council of Fort Bend County. If you would prefer to make a cash donation, you can do so by clicking donate now.
Our wish list below has items small and large, and we would welcome the gift of any of them. The Literacy Council of Fort Bend County provides all curriculum and supplies that both students and tutors need for their classes.
You do not need an appointment to donate supplies, but please call ahead to confirm that your items are acceptable.
Our staff and tutors are frequent users of the following:
- Dry erase markers & erasers, whiteboard cleaner
- Paper products: cups, plates, utensils, paper towels
- Notebooks & filler paper
- Pens, erasers, pencils, pencil sharpeners
- General Office Supplies: white printer paper, paper clips, staplers and staples
- Gift cards to be used for Volunteer Appreciation and Student Incentives
Got used books? We'll take them!
Our lobby features a year-round book sale to support our students and programs. We will accept most new and gently used books as donations. We do not sell religious books or outdated textbooks. To donate books, simply stop by during business hours - no appointment needed!
Mon - Thurs: 9:00 am - 8 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 12 pm